Music Banter - View Single Post - The Relationship Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 06:46 PM   #277 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I believe what you're describing are the resulting symptoms of living in a society that doesn't take care of it's people. There is a definitive link between uneducated women (higher ed) and having 2-5 children starting at a young age, and educated women (BA or beyond) having 0-2 children, later in life.

Imagine if we offered comprehensive sex education! Imagine if birth control was not taboo and that girls were not taught to be so disconnected from their bodies. Imagine if we encouraged boys to continue playing with dolls and dressing up and exploring gender roles? It's not a coincidence that little boys who are allowed to play with dolls grow up to be attentive fathers.

Destroy the military industrial complex, destroy the for-profit prison systems, kill the war on drugs and repeal or amend the 13th amendment, and imagine the numbers of black and brown fathers that would have been and wanted to be attentive fathers.

Drunks and junkies? We already know we need further reaching and more comprehensive drug and alcohol treatment options and facilities.

I also think that split and happy households are infinitely better environments for children to grow up in than one where you have two prisoners trapped together pretending that everything's fine.
Good post. On the last one though I just think men need to learn that the pussy is going to get stale and the woman is going to get annoying as ****. Almost always. Being a man means figuring it out and making it work. Men quit marriages with kids because of basic **** like the wife steps out for some new dick. Just ignore petty **** like that. You don’t OWN her. If you can’t do it recognize before hand and like I said just don’t have the kid. Christ that’s easy. If you’re going to fight all the time because you’re wife cheats then don’t have a kid. That’s one example. You can’t expect a person to be what you expect lol. People are nuts. That includes whoever you marry.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote