Music Banter - View Single Post - The Relationship Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 11:12 PM   #403 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Nah, there's nothing like that. We are non-monogamous, and I don't care about future **** partners but this had me questioning her judgement in like, every way lol.

Sometimes I just have kneejerk reactions to things that are rooted in my own insecurities, and after being in a monogamous relationship the past 7 years I'm still learning and working on that.

@ Chio, I am also very wary of people who always surrounded by crazies and assholes. That's not what's happening here, fortunately. She has a pattern of jumping from relationship to relationship, often beginning the next before ending the first, so like I see the flags for sure, and that's why I don't want to be in a "relationship" with her, and why she doesn't want to be in a relationship with anyone u ntil she's spent time being comfortable alone. I support it.
I thought when you said broad broke your heart it had something to do with her not being over the ex

Anyway, old habits die hard and if you are accustomed to monogamy that's a hard mind set to break.

I still think the questioning of her judgement is more rooted in jealously than anything else. "She wanted a relationship with that but not me?" = You seeking validation through her. I can completely relate to that feeling which is why I'm saying that.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote