Music Banter - View Single Post - Health and fitness thread
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 08:23 PM   #327 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuthbert View Post
That's about right though...

I don't understand why you're confused. You have to eat more than someone who isn't bodybuilding if you're trying to make your body grow.

Also you don't even need protein powder, it sounds a lot cos you're equating it to protein shakes. You get protein from fish, chicken, meat, eggs, cheese, nuts and so on?

175mg per day is easily doable over four or five small meals if you are using protein powder as well.
Who eats 5 meals per day? I mean meals, not snacks, because that's what would be necessary to achieve the protein input goal.

I've always struggled with the protein input, even with the protein shakes it is quite difficult, unless you completely dedicate your life to eating boring shit so you ingest enough protein which is not what I really want to do.

If you take that chicken has 27g of protein per 100g, it would mean that even if you eat half a kilo of chicken per day, you would still be short of the "recommended value", and half a kilo of chicken is a pretty enormous amount of chicken...per day, every day.

Dunno, obviously lots of people manage it quite fine...it's just not for everyone. And it's not that easy.

I've also found that putting more emphasis on the workout intensity and frequency gets better results than focusing more on the diet. But I get that may not be enough if you want to get really big. :/

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote