Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 06:08 PM   #3187 (permalink)
ribbons
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Just found out my sister got it. Quite angry because basically she brought it on herself and half of my bloody family. 99% of the people who get it get it because of risky behavior. In her case, going from the island where she lives with my parents and sisters to the capital which is a HOTBED of the virus and visiting a friend (whose daughter as it turned out had the virus yaay), and of course, without wearing a mask (why would she, it's just the middle of a pandemic). Reason? Shopping for Christmas decorations.

Un-fucking-believable.
Wow, very sorry to hear about your sister and relatives catching Covid, adidass. I wish them a full and speedy recovery. I understand your anger to a degree, because although my sisters and their families haven't been infected (fortunately), they continue to be extremely blasé and not careful at all. They both live in suburban towns and think they're somehow invincible. In fact, one of my sisters is angry and not speaking with me because I declined going to her house for Thanksgiving - where she hosted 20 guests (including a couple of elderly guests). Anyway - I'm thinking of you and your family and hope all turns out well.
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote