Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2004, 06:06 PM   #221 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Frost
there are over 50 examples that have been reported and quoted in which george w bush has "flip flopped". i hear everyone call kerry this term but never with anything other than the bull**** 87 billion vote to back this up.
You want another example? Sure, that's what I'm here for. What about during the debates, when Kerry stated that Bush was letting his Religion and religious views play too big a role in his Presidency.

One week later, Kerry makes a speech inside a Church saying that he believes that our nation needs to have better Religious Morals and live our lifes based closer on Religion.

That sir, is an example of a flip flop.

He is for abortions, yet he is Catholic, and Catholics are pro-life. So again, a flip flop.

He wrote a book with a picture of the USA flag upside down on it, yet now he is running for Presidency of that country.

He believes that the wealthy should have tax increases, yet when his tax forms were recently checked, a box which can be checked in order to give MORE money to the government (optional money), his box was not checked. If he believes the wealthy should pay more money, why is he not more willing?

Maybe I'll put some more on later, but hopefully you understand my point.

And if you want to talk about lies, why don't you go check out a movie that I'm sure you worship..."Farenheit 911". Recently it was found out and documented in a new movie that 75% of the movie was lies/incorrect.