Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2004, 06:24 PM   #223 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

Some more Kerry flip-flops...since I just am feeling like Helping You Guys Lack of Politics

Kerry says he wants to strengthen our nation's military and intelligence, yet he says he voted to cut military and our intelligence spending.

He calls himself a "man of the people"...yet is in a wealthy patrician family.

In 1992, when President Clinton's dodging of service was being questioned, Kerry was quoted as saying on the Senate floor (a miracle that he showed up) "We do not need to divide America over who served and how." Amazing, almost every commercial I've seen talks about how great his military service is and how it is so important.

Kerry, in an effort to get the Cuban vote, was talking to a crown in Florida talking about how tough he was/is on Castro. Talking about Helms-Burton legislation, which was tough on companies dealing with Castro, he talked about how he voted to pass the bill. Only problem, he voted AGAINST the bill while in senate.

I'm sure you won't read any of this, just come up with a witty comeback, so I'll stop now.