Music Banter - View Single Post - evolution and humans: nature vs society
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 12:08 AM   #38 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Jesus christ lol. I'm on break bro. Yeah congrats you found a single way in which environment has an impact. It's not the only way though. Any not every question can be answered with brain scans. No neurologist or psychologist worth their salt would tell you different. There's more to say but tbh don't have time for this right now I'll deal with it in the morning
You’re worthless. Every brain is in constant contact with an environment and it’s development is the process of that interaction. A brain without an environment is as absurd as a brain without biology because the perception of surroundings, all forms of consciousness in fact, which includes the processing of the surroundings is biological which means even the environment that reacts with the brain is a part of the brain’s biology as consciousness.

You’re going to lol and say neurologists wouldn’t do this or that. Idgaf, because I know the casperism of today’s mental health treating the brain like it’s in spirit land and never even looking at it. It’s stupid bull**** straight out of the Middle Ages like your thread idea and your ignorant conversations with elph. So lol on deez nutzzz

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote