Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 02:55 PM   #9772 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

1. What’s something your brain tries to make you do and you have to will yourself not to do it?
avoid social interaction.
2. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
I came across some papers about mimicking the way flower petals fold and iridescent colours in insects using synthetic materials. Also I'm reading Scarlet and Black by Stendhal and it sent me down a French revolution wikipedia rabbit hole, that was cool.
3. Are humans better at creation or destruction?
Destruction.
4. Do people have a right to be happy or should they have to earn it?
They absolutely have a right to it. That doesn't mean they should just sit around waiting for it to happen, or blame anyone when they're unhappy, but **** the idea that anyone has to earn anything. I guess that actually means my answer is neither.
5. If a perfect clone was created of you down to the atomic level and someone who knows you well has a gun pointed at the both versions of you and they then have to decide which one was the "real" you, what would you say or how would you convince them to spare you and shoot your clone?
Why would I even want them to spare me lol

But to give a more interesting answer, it depends; does the clone have my memories, and how much knowledge does it have about me/them? If they know everything I do then there is no way to distinguish I think. If they just have my body and my personality I could pretty easily tell some facts/memories, but those are all too private or dependent on the person holding the gun. That wasn't even an interesting answer ffs.
6. At what point is a technologically enhanced human not a human anymore?
I guess the biological answer is, when they can't reproduce in the 'natural' way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.

Last edited by Marie Monday; 12-13-2020 at 03:07 PM.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote