Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 05:52 PM   #9777 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

1. What’s something your brain tries to make you do and you have to will yourself not to do it?

Basically everything, but the booze specifically.

2. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?

Everything I've read or watched has been mad trash but I've been listening to the Age of Napoleon podcast and it's tres magnifique.

3. Are humans better at creation or destruction?

Destruction's a lot easier than creation so it definitely appears we're more skilled at destruction but it's probably a wash.

4. Do people have a right to be happy or should they have to earn it?

There are no such things as rights but anyone who says you don't have a right to be happy should get an ice pick to the head anyway.

5. If a perfect clone was created of you down to the atomic level and someone who knows you well has a gun pointed at the both versions of you and they then have to decide which one was the "real" you, what would you say or how would you convince them to spare you and shoot your clone?

I try to sodomize him for unrelated reasons but he also tries to sodomize me and whoever ends up on the bottom is clearly the real one.

6. At what point is a technologically enhanced human not a human anymore?

When they say something smart.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote