Music Banter - View Single Post - 2020 US Election Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 08:01 AM   #1813 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
There’s an interview with Alicia Garza https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alicia_Garza on a recent Intelligence Squared podcast where she talks about “Black Capitalism” and she’s crystal clear that capitalism is never to be celebrated and successful black capitalists are every bit as much to blame as any other capitalist because the foundation of their success is the oppression of others which is exactly why I ridicule BLM slogans on rich athletes’ uniforms. Hillary doesn’t get a pass. Kobe doesn’t get a pass. No one whose success reinforces the capitalist paradigm is a worthwhile role model or inspiration to anyone. Take for instance this bull**** narrative that Kamala Harris is a great example for little girls of color to upon for validation. **** that ****. They should look to all the black women who never had two nickels to rub together and consequently never exploited another person once in their lives and yet they still live a dignified life without being a capitalist oppressor.
Omg why aren't you guys getting that I'm not giving anyone a pass
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Trump seemed like a working class joe that might buy me a beer by comparison. She couldn’t fake it.
But not because he fakes being humble. It seems to me like it's partly him being a man that makes people feel like that. Here I go again, but it's bro culture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote