Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 09:00 PM   #3277 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

I know what you mean guys, but I do have to go through some testing before entering Croatia and Spain so the risk will be reduced significantly in both cases. My boyfriend has travelled 3 weeks ago from Malaysia and has not picked up anything on the way, his family has been living in Spain with the virus for a year now and have not picked up anything. The only idiot that picked up something is my oldest sister who visited a friend WITHOUT A MASK. Incidentally, my youngest sister who was with her at the time (but WITH a mask) also drove her home for a few hours without a mask and DIDN'T catch it. My mother and father were in (limited) contact with my eldest sister and DIDN'T catch it.

So, I get the concern, I have it too, but I honestly think it's not so easy to catch this virus if everyone is following the protocols. Travelling, especially air travel is extremely safe these days so I think the chances of me picking up something and then passing it on to my family or boyfriend are minimal. And this is why I'm ok to travel. :/

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote