Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 09:12 PM   #3281 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Masks don't keep you from catching it
They keep people who have it from spreading it.
I don't think you know what you're talking about and are going to do what you're going to do regardless of what anyone says and are looking for validation rather than advice. Have fun acting like an American.
Yes, they don't protect you completely and are MOST useful to prevent you from spreading the disease, but they do also help somewhat to protect you from catching it. I think that's been proven.

And actually I'm not looking for validation, just sharing my experience. Obviously I am going, the ticket has already been booked. Just giving my side of the story.

Btw you guys, I've also been living in Malaysia for the past year and have been going outside of my apartment and being around other people. I've gone to supermarkets numerous times and also I go to restaurants several times per week. Granted, the incidents in Malaysia are far lower than in Europe or the U.S..

The interactions that I have with other people are with masks, hence very low risk of contagion. Air travel is strictly regulated, hence low risk. This is not how people get the virus, they get it by being exposed to unprotected people. This is not what I plan to be doing.

Is all I'm saying.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote