Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 12:43 AM   #3285 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Hey look, another fiction.

I was referring to the naive idea that everyone you've interacted with has been responsible and that prolonged periods in a confined space are easily regulated. Shaming you over something that you're going to do anyways isn't my goal.
You lost me. Did I say everyone I interact with is responsible? I don't care if they are as long as they're wearing their mask around me. Which is what my interaction with others is like. Including at work, when I was going to the office. If both parties are wearing masks the risk of infection is minimal.

My point is also that simply existing in a confined space with other people doesn't mean you will catch something, if you are and others are wearing masks. Hence me taking the subway to work for many months during this year and NOT getting infected.

I don't see how changing my mode of transport is suddenly me behaving like a reckless homicidal maniac.

Again, I've posted in this thread what I'm doing, why I'm doing it and why I think it's not very risky behavior, considering all of the other factors and how I live my life in this pandemic usually.

Risky behavior for me is having a rich social life and interacting, unprotected, with many people. This is obviously not how I'm living and not what I plan to do in Europe.

And that's all really.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote