Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 01:06 PM   #72801 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
OH roasted you for seeing your lady friend in March and suggested you're hands are bloodied by the inevitable death sentences you had signed?
If everyone behaved like me in March we would’ve beaten this thing like so many other countries. I stand by that reaction now more than ever. It’s been proven beyond any measure of doubt that I was dead on correct. All we had to do was not compromise during that window. Other countries did it.

Quote:
I live in constant fear of accidentally bringing it home to Karen, who would almost certainly die if she got it.
That’s exactly why I’ve said what I’ve said and behaved how I’ve behaved.

Quote:
I don't know the details of Karen's situation of course, but her health seems to be very fragile, and it's logical that you're more cautious.
It’s logical that EVERYBODY be more cautious so people Like them can return to normalcy someday. It’s CONTAGIOUS. I understand that I have to sacrifice because I understand that my poor behavior puts them at greater risk.

Quote:
boomers
Yes because boomers are so well know for putting others first.

Quote:
remember how you hate your family and wouldn't be visiting them anyway?
I haven’t made a single social visit once since this broke. I do have friends and loved ones that I’ve put on hold this entire time without exception. Not one in person visit. I don’t do anything unless it’s mandatory for my survival.

That’s the sacrifice that we needed. Universally. I did my part but I still have to live in the valley of death because of others greed, selfishness, and stupidity.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote