Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 01:24 AM   #3302 (permalink)
ribbons
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Sorry to hear that ribbons. Take comfort in the fact that the vast majority of the people come out of it fine. She is probably young and otherwise healthy so I'm sure she'll be ok.

My sister is recovering btw, she had a "slight pneumonia" in both lungs, whatever that means, they started her on some medication and now, after about a week of breathing problems, she can breathe normally again.

She does have a strange flesh pain in her midsection, which I guess is just one of the normal if bizarre side effects of Covid. But as long as it's not respiratory, it should be ok.
Thank you so much, adidasss. I'm relieved to learn that your sister is recovering and that they're medicating her "slight pneumonia", as it's important to catch that early. As for the pain your sister has in her midsection, yes, that may be yet another bizarre side effect (and I hope that pain will subside for her soon); my daughter is having rather severe pain all down her rib cage on the left side only. Thanks again for your kind thoughts.
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote