Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 05:18 AM   #3307 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
Unfortunately, my daughter now has Covid. She is a hospital worker and I feared this would happen eventually. She has been running high fevers and is exhausted (which is a slight blessing as she sleeps most of the time). The fevers are scaring me - she's been running 102-103F every day.
Very sorry to hear that ribbons. I hope she recovers quickly and will be okay. I assume you're then self-isolating? What a pain, just before Christmas too. Bless her for putting her safety on the line for others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Sorry to hear that ribbons. Take comfort in the fact that the vast majority of the people come out of it fine. She is probably young and otherwise healthy so I'm sure she'll be ok.

My sister is recovering btw, she had a "slight pneumonia" in both lungs, whatever that means, they started her on some medication and now, after about a week of breathing problems, she can breathe normally again.

She does have a strange flesh pain in her midsection, which I guess is just one of the normal if bizarre side effects of Covid. But as long as it's not respiratory, it should be ok.
Sorry to hear your news adidass. Hope she'll recover okay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Scientists urge concern, not alarm over new virus strains (from @AP) https://apnews.com/article/602511040...90ee9ae7527276

Yeah Fauci because overreacting is our big problem. It’s not the chronic stupidity of inaction for everything from public health to environmental degradation to a completely failed education system that’s the problem. It’s all the alarmist overreaction. Clearly we need more level headed people to tell us inaction is the best course. It serves us so well.

Death Count: 320,000

Don’t overreact.
I think paranoia about Covid is already at terrifying levels, and the fear might be that if he says THIS IS TERRIBLE people might take it as well the vaccine's ****ed so no point wearing this mask any more. Keep in mind, you're Americans. He's just being cautious but you note he didn't say anything about not keeping up what you're/we're all supposed to be doing anyway.