Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2004, 09:15 PM   #225 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

Iraq had been attacked in the past, and Hussein was needed out of power. The fact is that the country deserved to be attacked, should have been attacked, and is being attacked. If I can find one thing that I fault Bush for is the way he attacked it poorly, but you can also blame the military advisors on that one.

The fact is, that as time goes on, technology is going to advance to less developed countries. There is proof of Clinton giving the knowledge of how to make the Nuclear Weapons to Koreans and Chinese, so do you not fault him? No, you are trying to put the blame on someone.

You just ignored every single thing I wrote, which I knew you would. Because you can't respond to the FACTS I put, so you write down more biased opinions.

When was the date of the 48% believing Hussein was responsible? Do you have one? Or do you pull numbers out of your ass? Do you even think all the facts on 9/11 are out yet? Hell no, it could take years for everything to come out, and to just go off of what is out now is silly. Iraq WAS a threat, and the threat was taken care of.

What is your opinion on the illegal long distance missiles we found in Iraq? The ones that Iraq was banned from having due to UN sanctions? I'm just asking, because you seem to think that it is no big deal.

Also, I believe Iran will be taken care of in due time. Saudi Arabia, which I agree, is too powerful and influential for ANY President to do anything with.