Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2020, 02:53 AM   #3340 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
but when the the Dems were holding out for extra stim bucks you criticized them

the Repubs make as a condition to any of their bills that employers get complete immunity when it comes to firing workers that don't want to work in a pandemic

pure evil
That provision wasn’t in the bill I don’t think.

Nobody is going to be successful suing their employer in Florida anyway.

As for me not supporting the dems trying the same thing it was different. It was $1200 and I would never vote on those capitulating weak ass little do nothing cowardly bitches. $600 can suck my ding dong. I think it’s possible they’ll reconvene and add the $1400. I’m not on the dems side or the GOP side. I’m on my side and I like this bet. And if it’s dead, well, I thought it was worth the gamble. I don’t want it to be a bluff. For $1400 more take it to the grave. Throw my $600 in the trash. $2000 or bust. Plus, I don’t want all these small businesses getting help anyway. I hate those smug little “local” bitches and I love seeing their **** ass pos stores closing and I want them to lose their houses, too. I know the rich ass bank CEOs will just reclaim and concentrate the wealth even more. Still worth it. I hate those little overpriced bourgeois “spend local” businesses. **** local.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote