Music Banter - View Single Post - Ear Doctor In The House!
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 11:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
MargoSloan
Groupie

Default Ear Doctor In The House!

Hey everyone!!

My name is Margo, and I'm a musician in Northern California; a Colorado native and a California transplant, I am both a solo musician and a bandmate to many. My current projects have been solo songwriting/recording in my teeny music room, gigging with a 5-piece alternative rock band, singing old Standards with my pianist friend, and finishing an EP with an excellent blues guitarist. Considering the fact that 2020 has been a complete bust musically, keeping the versatility up is key to not getting bored.

I'm a doctor in my "real life" - an ear doctor, or Audiologist, to be exact. Got questions about your ears, hearing, tinnitus, safety levels, etc? Feel free to direct some my way (as long as they aren't super personal - that's not allowed - and I'll refer you to someone near you for direct medical advice)

Margo Sloan is not my doctor name. So don't google if Margo Sloan is an audiologist. She's not. My doctor name will not be shared for this reason!

I joined musicbanter because I need a new forum to meet likeminded people who are outside of the closed bubble of other social media. I'm taking a social media blackout break from facebook and twitter, but let's face it - it's a lonely world. Would love to chat, wax philosophical, give advice, share stories, and swap sarcasms!

I am a mother to 1, married, currently pregnant with neural tube #2. Mommy to 4 cats, 1 great pyrennes, 2 guinea pigs, 1 holland lop, 1 ball python, 12 tarantulas, 2 asian forest scorpions, and a host of orchids and carnivorous plants. My house is never boring.

I have lots of stories to share. Hope to get to know you better!
- Margo
Attached Thumbnails
Ear Doctor In The House!-margo-social-media-5.jpg  
MargoSloan is offline   Reply With Quote