Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 11:36 AM   #3526 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
it's hard man

sure you can save enough to get a certificate or whatever

but not enough to quit your job, so now your option is 12hr days with some kind of schooling/training on top of it + you get to be poor the entire time

you make it through all that now you're like damn near 30 and if you're lucky there's still a job for you that you'll hate
I don't even know if I'm still gonna go the IT route but if I wanted to I feel I could get a cert while holding down a job. It doesn't require actual schooling. Also, I can very easily quit this job and get one with less hours if need be. After I left the dog pound it took me less than a week to get this job. That's how temp agencies are.

Either way point is I'm gonna keep trying to make more money or die trying. If I had the same mindset you guys do I might as well just go back to being an addict or better yet just put a gun in my mouth. I'm not afraid of trying something and failing. But if I'm not going to try anything at all then why bother even continuing to punch a clock or keep doing the basic **** to stay alive?
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote