Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 01:15 PM   #3044 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundgardenRocks View Post
I could see Chicago pulling an upset against the Saints, as it's annual to see a heartbreaking postseason Saints loss - but you really think LA can beat Seattle? With John Wolford at QB?
That’s the first time I ever remember even seeing Wolford’s name. I thought Goff was overrated in college. I pulled those picks straight out of my ass. I honestly haven’t watched a football game all year except maybe like the last five minutes of two games.

My reasoning is Seattle and northwest fans in general aren’t real sports fans. I lived in Seattle during the King Dome days and they couldn’t give Seahawk tickets away and Seattle didn’t even blink when the SuperSonics moved to OKC and they were a cool af bball team. The Huskies do have loyal fans who’ve been through thick and thin though. But the Ducks are just the Seahawks in Eugene. Also hate calling themselves the 12th man. Stolen from A&M who was before them and will still be there when they’re back to offering a free cappuccino to anyone willing to sit through a Seahawks game when trendy Seattle loses interest. Gotta say though, **** the Rams and LA too. What a **** history franchise.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote