Music Banter - View Single Post - 2020 US Election Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 06:31 AM   #2010 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I feel like Pusha T over here.

When Trump tried to suppress votes and still lost, that was a W for me.

When he and his supporters declared the election was stolen with self contradicting claims out of desperation, that was a W for me.

When all the judges he put into power started turning their backs on him over his ridiculous claims, that was a W for me.

When Rudi IGotCaughtBeingACreepyPedo Giuliani was the only one by his side during that speech at the Four Seasons Landscaping company that was a W for me.

When Trump was told that he can't come golf on his resorts in Scotland during the inauguration that was a W for me.

When Trump had his supporters storm the capital to stop the election but being too stupid to know what to do once they got there other than pose for photos thus doing nothing but stalling Biden being declared president making Trump a 1 term president that was a W for me.
Does W mean win? If so, yes, totally agree Lucem.

Despite yesterday's alarming scenes, it is at the same time a day that signals hope, imo: it completed the Dem triumvirate: the Republicans have lost the Senate majority, they've already lost the House and it's been confirmed, they've lost the Presidency. Some narrow margins, but enough Americans have at last rejected the GOP, whose members are by turns corrupt, criminal and cowardly.

Let the new dawn of Truth, Enlightenment and Justice begin! (@ Batlord: Don't worry, even I am not naive enough to believe that last sentence.)