Music Banter - View Single Post - What Sucks about This Artist?: Pink Floyd
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 02:42 PM   #157 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Sorry that may have been a little harsh. Didn't mean to come across as combative, despite Marie's clever illustration. I know a little of the frictions between the band, both before, during and after, but I still see no reason why they should have broken up and while they may have been childish at times (who isn't?) I don't see it as selfish. Anyway, I for one think the world is better for the existence of those two albums (not so much TER but anyway) so I'm glad they continued on.

Truce announced?

Welcome to MB: I'm the one who gets fired up about things most people just let go. I'm Irish, what can I tell ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Imo The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking is right up their with The Wall and The Final Cut. Post-Waters Pink Floyd is worse than anything Waters did solo except that opera which was a complete embarrassment.
I really don't rate TPACOHH though I love Radio KAOS and Amused to Death. I've had my say about post-Waters Floyd and you obviously don't agree so I won't argue with you. I agree about Ca Ira though - Jesus Christ with a Trump flag breaching the Capitol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
It's just a visual impression of Trollheart deciding to get into a discussion about Pink Floyd with you, but not in a serious way (he wouldn't transform into a centaur-like creature and attach you with a spear, he's a great guy )

excuse me, firing up the what?
Hey! I told you that in confidence!