Music Banter - View Single Post - Choose one of the following songs as the no.1 hippie anthem!
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 05:54 AM   #25 (permalink)
Eleanor Rigby 14
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Haven’t you listened to Quadrophenia?

Yes, but I didn't know there had been a civil war in Great Britain between Mods and Rockers at such a scale.
I obviusly knew before entering here Mods and Rockers were different, but not that they hated each other that much. They belonged to the same generation lol
And although I've listened to Quadrophenia, I've never started paying attention to the lyrics of a song till last year. I've been listening to The Wall for my whole life. I found out 2 months ago what was it about. And as I've said in another thread, I've always prefered Tommy and Who's Next instead of Quadrophenia.

By the way, I'm not a an expert in rock music, so don't get angry if I don't know very well the stories behind some songs/albums. It's not so easy to find time to search for everything. I create threads while I'm doing a maths online lesson lol. I can only listen to music while I'm doing homework cause I don't have much free time.
Eleanor Rigby 14 is offline   Reply With Quote