Music Banter - View Single Post - Who's your favourite Yardbird?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 08:31 AM   #43 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanor Rigby 14 View Post
I thought it was cool to talk with you about music, but if you just don't find interesting debating about music with me or recommending things, just say it (I sort of understand that I tend to consider as "overrated" everything that I don't lilke, but I never behave like an arrogant or a "sassy" person). Also, if you're angry cause I'm new here, I'm 14 and I post too many things per day, let me know, too.
P.S. I'm sorry but I don't understand gifs, memes and these kind of things.
Like Exo says I’m just teasing you.

I’m notorious on the board for unabashed bragging but on the real, as a fan, because I’m not a musician so I don’t know that side of music, but as far as music fans go I know a lot about music. And I mean almost any genre. I’m one of the most obsessive curious constantly learning music fans you’ll ever meet irl or online. I don’t want to debate with you even though you make very clever points like in the song writing tandem poll you made. But ultimately I want to teach you how music connects all the way from the early origins in the Middle Ages to all the major movements of the 20th C to everything going on right now. That’s why I didn’t want everyone throwing ridiculous recommendations at you. I want to go from where you are now to be able to enjoy and appreciate everything. It’s good for you to express your opinions and debate but you also need to be willing to put down your swords and just completely open your mind to learning.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote