Music Banter - View Single Post - I try to find a screamo song or something like that
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 12:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
aknwhite
Groupie

Default I try to find a screamo song or something like that

I searched in many lyrics sites but they showed me many results so its almost immpossible to check every of them. I listened this song first time in an AMV of Black Clover. The screamo on that it was like the screamo of Chester bennington from Linkin Park, not like the screamo from drowning pool. I remember some words from begining it was like "It as time.." or "there was a time..", when he was singing that begining it was like half screamo half normal voice, when the song came to action moment the guy start the full screamo. His scream was like I don't know Tatsumi's crying from Akame Ga Kill or like a male anime characters emotional screaming. On the picture of the song was like a haunted creepy ship or something like that. The band name was like a state name with numbers, I 'm not pretty sure. The band can maybe an amateur band or something like an highschool or a college band I'm don't pretty sure too. I know maybe it's almost impossible to find with that information but it's only what I remember... Could you help me to find ? You can write many song names and I can check them. Thanks in advance guys. (Sorry for my english, I try my best )
aknwhite is offline   Reply With Quote