Music Banter - View Single Post - Tumblr, Otherkin, and Political Correctness Overkill
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 11:50 PM   #441 (permalink)
Tristan_Geoff
midnite roles around

God I've grown up so much after making this thread. To think I could've gone the complete other radicalized route if I had read more into this kinda stuff in 2016 :/

Nowadays, I get that gender is a nebulous concept and that if u want to apply a personal label to it, that's totally fine. Gender has no boundaries, sex isn't even rooted in a binary as there are more than 2 chromosome combinations. Hell the Iroquois were stolen from so much on a political basis by our "founding fathers" but they shunned them for their near non-existant gender expressions and the fact that families were maternal focused rather than paternal.

Otherkin? I've read more into that (and even furries recently lol) and like... while I don't really understand I think that they have the right to live as they choose. As a subculture it goes back to Usenet and I think the history is sort of fascinating.

I apologize for anything I said on this thread back in the day.

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote