Music Banter - View Single Post - What Sucks About This Artist: Eric Clapton Edition
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 07:28 PM   #35 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Eric Clapton everybody.
Thought that was Bob Geldof in the movie of The Wall?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanor Rigby 14 View Post

The only way this thread could get worse, it's by changing its name to: What sucks about this artist: The Beatles Edition
By the way, just in case you think that I opened the Pink Floyd thread, I didn't, it had been there for ages, and I posted a reply to defend my 2nd or 3rd favourite band!
Ah hawuld yer whisht, as we say here in Ireland. It's all in fun. When you let slip that you were a Clapton fangirl, my destiny was clear... you'll note that I also made one for my own favourite band, so that there can be no accusations of bias.
Quote:
Chill out. We make threads all the time.
We are spiders. We weave or we die.
Quote:
I think he's a racist pig who makes some of the most boring music on the planet.
But otherwise he's ok, right?
Quote:
OK, I'm not going to start discussing about his personality. Besides that, he was a miserable for seducing Harrison's wife. Apart from being a drug addict, he had a severe addiction to chocolate lol
I'm trying to pretend this thread doesn't exist but I come back to it every half-minute. I guess it's just too hard for me...

No coments.
Like Millhouse said, I fear to watch, yet I cannot look away!
Quote:
It was his baby sitter's fault, not his.
Should that not be baby catcher?
Quote:
To be honest this thread is fun
Now you're getting it.
One of us, one of us, one of us...