Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 08:12 PM   #9812 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
If you get “diagnosed” with opposition defiance disorder you’re going in special education classes with kids with any other “disability”. The only thing he could’ve done to stop it is suicide. The more they resist the more they strap them down. They’ll just put you in juvie. Then stricter juvie. Then just plain jail.
I was never that bad but... It could get bad. Like I just wanted to read my Star Wars books and I was being "taught" material at least two years beneath my grade that I simply didn't need to pay attention to and my teachers didn't like me reading in class but still put up with it cause they knew I didn't need that **** but eventually one thing comes to another and they tell me to put my book away and I guess I'm none to receptive and next thing I know they take my book away and I'm having an absolute fit with a teacher's assisstant dragging me out of class and having to peal my fingers off the door jam cause I'm not leaving. Not without my ****ing book.

I mean I'm clearly a behavioral issue. But if the school's solution is to stick me in the class with the nonverbal kids I'm clearly being abandoned.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote