Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 08:03 AM   #228 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

I got the 68% from a local (mostly liberal) news station. I kinda live in a big military area, so they talk about the military's opinion a lot. But I'll try to find a source for ya to please you.

The fact is...the military is the people over there fighting, while you are sitting at home doing nothing, only complaining about how they shouldn't be over there when even the majority of them think they should be over here. And while I congratulate you on finding your poll, I have never heard of Asia Times in my life. About 35% of the American population doesn't know who wrote the Constitution, so asking a question do the population isn't really that smart.

And your thing about "a few misquotes"....I could understand that, but he's a proven liar. He's been lying forever. Hell, he even faked being Irish in order to get voted into Senate.

Why do I think Iran will be taken care of if they are endorsing us. Didn't we help Iraq out 15-20 or so years ago? Aren't we going in there as of now? Yes, and yes. I'm not saying Bush will go into Iran during his presidency, because spreading out our troops to thin will be a HUGE mistake, but I do think it will be taken care for and carefully looked at.

Why do I not point out Osama bin Laden? Hmmmm...besides his occasional tape, he has been running for his life. I haven't seen an attack on United States, have you? Obviously he is a little preoccupied.

Propaganda was used in World War 1, World War 2, in almost every way we've been in. That's how public support for wars are gained.

Again I'll ask what your opinion on the ILLEGAL MISSILES we found in Iraq is. I think it is important that we found these long distance missiles that they weren't supposed to have.