Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 08:51 AM   #229 (permalink)
David Frost
Music Addict

regardless of the fact that you have or have not heard of the asia times, the survey was done by the University of Maryland's Program on International Policy Attitudes (PIPA) as well as several California-based Knowledge Networks. And last time i checked, you dont have to know who wrote the constitution to figure out that this president, and his administration, LIED to the american people on many different occasions and has done all that they can to cover it up.

what do i think about those long range weapons? well, yay.. we spent billions of dollars and HUNDREDS of innocent lives to find a couple missles.
during the cold war, the united states lost 11 nuclear weapons.

Pakistans former cheif nuclear scientist Abdul Quadeer Khan addmitted to selling nuclear materials and designs to Libya and North Korea.

no matter how you try to interpret it, there are loose nuclear materials in the former soviet union.

North Korea HAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!! THEY DO!! Perhaps if bush didnt break off all contact with them for quite some time, they wouldnt have been able to develop this stunning nuclear weapons program.

Irans weapons program is coming along nicely. they do a good job of using a nuclear development program as a front for weapon building.

The Saudis already have in place a foundation for building a nuclear weapons deterrent. In the mid-1980s, they clandestinely negotiated the purchase of about 50 to 60 Chinese CSS-2 missiles.

Robert S. Norris and a team of researchers at the Natural Resources Defense Council, Ming Zhang with the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, and John L. Lewis and Hua Di (now tragically imprisoned in China) of Stanford University have produced important studies on the Chinese nuclear program, with detailed information on nuclear weapons developments, deployments, and nuclear policy nuclear tests from the 1960s to the 1990s.

Pakistan and Israels nuclear weapons program is coming along quite fine as well. As of 2000, Israel has around 100-199 nuclear weapons. and truely, this is only the tip of the iceberg...

so, was i happy about finding long range missles in Iraq, yes. was i happy about the amount of resources, lives, and money that it costed, No. can i sleep easier at night knowing that Iraq doesnt have these weapons (by the way, can you post something on this because, unless im wrong, i have only known the following :The U.N. inspectors swarming over Iraq's missile industry found an infraction last week: The short-range Al Samoud 2 sometimes flies a few miles farther than allowed. But the experts have reported no sign of any longer-range missiles that could strike Israel or neighboring oil nations as Washington fears.), well i cant sleep easier because i know that there are many many other countries and terrorist groups that have REAL TANGIBLE weapons of mass destruction. that thought is what keeps me up at night. my only real hope is that this president can be taken out of office before its to late to take action on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
And to think that just because you are a citizen you deserve certain rights is ridiculous.
David Frost is offline   Reply With Quote