Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 06:16 PM   #9845 (permalink)
ribbons
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I’m sticking with my antidepressant this time though because doing **** my own way hasn’t worked for a long time. I’ve decided to keep taking it even if I decide not to take it lol
Glad to hear that, OH.

A bit frustrated and sad to read everyone's posts on the last few pages of this thread. Makes me angry that people who are so naturally intelligent, as many of you are, had to suffer at the hands of incompetent "educators" or mental health "professionals". I hope this does not seem too corny, but - I truly admire your strength in making your way through these struggles.

On to Marie's 6-pack.

Which aquaintance influenced your music taste the most?
My parents, via my father’s jazz collection (he was a jazz drummer) and my mother mainly for country music and The Beatles.

Do you have any nicknames irl (and if so, what arre they, if you feel comfortable with sharing)?
A childhood friend still calls me Miss Etcetera (because I was obsessed with the term “et cetera” as a child). An aunt and uncle sometimes call me Giggles (due to my laugh).

What is your favourite word in the English language?
psalm, or balm (the favorite word is ever-changing)

During which period in your life were you dressed the worst, and what did it look like?
Elementary school. I always wore hand-me-downs from my older sisters. So much so that I once begged my mother to buy me a blouse from a local store that was covered in penguins on a teal background (so that I could wear something original. It was original, all right. My classmates teased and called me “Penguin”. I didn’t wear that blouse for very long, but the nickname stuck for a while.)

You wake up one day and realise you've become invisible. What is the first thing you do?
Panic at first; but ultimately would feel relieved. I don't think I'd get much of a kick from going around undetected and spying on people. I'd probably just become a hermit and go to sleep for a long time - without being found!

What is your favourite (combination of) ice cream flavour(s)?
Häagen-Dazs coffee flavor. Or a cherry bonnet from the Mister Softee truck.

Last edited by ribbons; 01-20-2021 at 06:23 PM.
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote