Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 03:11 PM   #3651 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
But yes, you can die. Nobody is taking this seriously enough.
I went out yesterday to pick up my cat from the vet (that's what I would consider an essential journey; he had been there for nearly two weeks and was better and ready to come home) - down in a taxi, masked of course, into the vet, get the gen on Eddie, pay, call a taxi (mask always on at all times) get the taxi, into it with Eddie and me, home, away from the scary world till Friday when I'll poke my nose out at 8:00 AM to go do the shopping for the week. One hour and I'm home and done. Masked always, goes without saying, or it should.

The point is, while I waited for the return taxi, and on the way there and home, so many essential journeys being undertaken! Cars jamming the road, buses, vans, trucks, motorbikes, ****ing BICYCLES! You'd think there wasn't a lockdown on.

And, like, there is. As our hospital admissions and cases skyrocket and we head towards over 2000 deaths.

Jesus.
I like how the Chinese deal with it. They catch you on facial recognition breaking the rules. Then they brand a U on your ass and you’re spending the rest of your life in the latest Uighur “jobs program”

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote