Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 03:48 PM   #3655 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Sure, and ironically the fact that they're too spoilt to make those sacrifices for a few weeks contributes to the fact that we're still in this mess after a year. Just saying lumping people walking or running together with brunches is unfair.
Well I think you kind of live on the outskirts where it’s possible to give people a wide berth. I’m really, in this case, talking about Manhattan in particular. I would still frown on it, but if you live in Manhattan and want to exercise, put your mask on and walk to Central Park. It’s huge and granny doesn’t have to go there to get her pills. Not everyone, but a lot of New Yorkers have a very me me me attitude when it comes to spreading their wings on the crowded sidewalks that simply have to be shared. A lot people kept jogging and cycling in those tight areas that people with high co-morbidities HAVE to use. Honestly, I think you’re very far removed from the type of people that get me so pissed. If people took your level of social responsibility we’d have this thing contained. It’s just that so many people wouldn’t give a goddamn inch that I’m inclined to advocate killing the whole ****ing lot of them.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote