Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 10:00 PM   #12717 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Downloaded a few games from PSN, gave Journey a try because it's so highly rated. After about 30 minutes got bored, seems kind of aimless. Lack of narration and discernible point is a minus for me. Maybe I'll get back to it at some point. It's quite short apparently.

Now trying to download Ori and the will of the wisps from Steam. I think it will take a few days at this speed (50kbs?? What is this, 2001?)

I really don't understand why there aren't 50 games like this on PS4. It's so hard to find good arcades (that don't look like they beamed in from 1984).
Just to say that I finished Journey, can't say I get the enthusiasm.

Also that download of Ori was a bust because when I was buying my Intel NUC it never occured to me that I would need a stronger set up to play games, it kept trying to load it until I googled minimum requirements and I don't have them! such a dumbass.

Now I'm trying Fall guys (and actually paid a PSN subscription because of it, what a gyp) and Unravel 2, neither one of which makes me crazy. I also pretty much gave up on The last of us (I guess I'm just not into horro zombie stuff). Sigh. It's all down hill after God of War and Rayman legends.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote