Music Banter - View Single Post - The "Good News" Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 04:56 PM   #85 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
what family is that exactly? I don't get the comparison at all
Raw ass DIY hip hop with underground origins that mostly only resonates with deep dish fans.

Quote:
I wasn't ever gonna go out of my way to trash the eagles but if you're saying if you don't love them there's something wrong with you... Apparently there's something wrong with me cause to me they just seem boring.
Yeah. I mean I can’t argue with taste. Also, you don’t get on a pedestal and say they’re trash. You just say you don’t like them. I understand that.

I think they have good songs that everyone should be able to enjoy but you’re not like hey listen Hawk I can tell you what’s what.

Plus, I always respect where you come from with hip hop because the artists you like always have a gritty genuine feel to their music. When you post a YouTube link I always listen.

I think you like what you like and I also like what you like. There’s a difference between saying I find the Eagles boring and saying the Eagles are boring. I’d probably be disappointed if you liked the Eagles because it’s not your way and I respect that.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote