Music Banter - View Single Post - Im New and want to learn !
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 06:20 PM   #21 (permalink)
2000man
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LochNess View Post
Hi, Im ness I am a 23year old female. To be completely honest this is me -I play the Bass guitar I love rock music but honestly i cant even pick a genre to say is my favourite. I go through phases all the time literally everything! but no matter what I always end up going with rock. I collect CDS I like to listen to alan cross. I dont know really what im doing on this site I plan to figure it out tho because being stuck inside due to covid is driving me insane. you can only play the bass alone for so long or listen to music or watch tv or podcasts before you start to go crazy lol. Im just searching for some cool people who share the same love as music that i have. I want to be able to have conversations about the new song i learned or about artists. None of my friends can do that and you cant go out to meet new people so now I think im going to give this a try. Im excited and i really hope that I will be able to connect with new people share new things and learn new things !!

Cheers!
Hey, if you're looking for someone to help you with Bass guitar, I'm your man. I can show you the basics up to some intermediate tricks
2000man is offline   Reply With Quote