Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 04:16 PM   #3694 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Even in Poorer Neighborhoods, the Wealthy Are Lining Up for Vaccines

Officials acknowledge that the coveted shots are disproportionately going to white people and that planners’ efforts to course-correct are having limited effect.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...ities.amp.html

Make em show their goddamn IDs. If they live in Richie Rich Town GTFO.

Y’all can piss on me all you want but the workers don’t mind vaccinating a white dude who lives in the community and is just as broke as everyone else. They just don’t want rich ass white people jumping the line. They don’t have to make it only black people. They have to make only people who live in a neighborhood that’s predominantly black. That solves the racial disparity and the income disparity.

I know I’m gonna get blowback for this but black healthcare workers who want to treat the underserved don’t care if you’re white. They just want you to be truly among the underserved. Honestly, black nurses are the nicest people. They want to help the poor. Period. At least, I’ve never seen more kindness in a person’s eyes than the black employees at the community health. They don’t care if I’m white.

**** everyone in advance for not understanding what I’m talking about.

And triple mother**** a rich person who only came into a poor neighborhood once in a decade to get the vaccine. Locals only.
Yes. That's the perfect way to make sure poor people get vaccinated first. Make them show their IDs. Call ICE to help while you're at it.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote