Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 05:00 PM   #24126 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Dude all you're about is being a ranting ball of hate with no actual ideology. You don't even do anything to justify calling other people out on not being as hardline as you like to think you are. Even this stalker **** you're trying to portray as class warfare is just you being a crazy person.
If it comes to it I’ll go down shooting. And you always say I haven’t done **** but you don’t know. And I don’t need a coherent ideology. You just need a vague idea of who you hate. I don’t live in the reconstruction. It’s time for the deconstruction. And not the deconstruction of ideas. Deconstruct as in destroy. You can’t build on this. Ideas are ****. I’ve read the books. So what’s next? Read the books and send out psychic messages? The only meaning is propaganda of the deed. Not voting and holding signs and ****.

And whatever you think class warfare would look like is irrelevant. It’s going to look however people who are willing to use violence make it look. Not that it will ever happen but if it does it’s in the hands of the people who do it.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote