Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 06:38 PM   #22511 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I don't think the target much matters so long as you pick a target you can pour all that hate onto. I highly doubt all the people you cyberstalk are members of Congress or Fortune 500 CEOs. Probably just people who pissed you off.
I live near the beach. There’s people who own tens of millions of dollars in real estate around here. I know who most of them are and who’s local and who isn’t. No they’re not in the US Congress except our house representative who is a piece of **** but his net worth is under 5 million and his house under $500,000 making him nowhere near the richest people around.

There are people who buy up everything and price out the poor. There are people who pay to have the homeless harassed and jailed and relocated. All that doesn’t just happen because the police are bored. Sometimes all their deals are done through corporations and they hide under layers of sub-branches and corporations that exist in name only for a single transaction but ultimately someone has to be the buyer of record but it’s not necessarily the person who ends up owning it. However, you can find the owner of the subsidiaries and the corporation that owns the subsidiaries.

I don’t think I need a lecture about lack of direction considering there are not many people outside of the power structure who knows as much about how this community is run. I know every commissioner, every council person, every member of the school board, and the owners of the most iconic and successful local businesses. I’m not aimless.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote