Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 02:45 AM   #22525 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

We disagree, I find (effectively) calling someone an idiot and making fun of their accent a pretty grave personal insult. But hey...whattayougonnado.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You were absent for the entire time he was repping red pill ****, claiming systemic racism and white privilege weren't a thing, and POSTING ANTI-IMMIGRANT PEPE MEMES. So don't tell me I'm unfair for targeting him when he's doing that same **** still. I'm not saying he's a fascist but I am saying he's oblivious to his own fascist tendencies like an anti-Muslim Karl Pilkington.
I'm not going into the merit of your subsequent arguments, it's just that you went needlessly ad hominem, and then you get it written off as "usual hot headedness" while the other party, who is btw quite civil most of the time afaik, is slapped with a warning. Seemed unfair, but what do I know?

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote