Music Banter - View Single Post - 2020 US Election Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 06:20 AM   #2145 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
I'm not sure about your analogy, OH. My feeling is that releasing innocent German citizens back into their own land is a more straightforward affair than releasing what may be a mixed bag of people; some orphans, some undocumented, some not Americans. Still, I have to plead ignorance on the actual details.
Whether my analogy is a pure equivalence or not is irrelevant. They can’t be put up in a hotel and fed good food while the government uses missing persons resources to reunite their families? It is 100% is exactly that simply.

I didn’t vote for Biden to support a different tribe or different rhetoric. I demand a different government that is moral and better.

As a country we did something very wrong. We can’t continue to justify it because we have a new face in the White House. We have to do everything we can to make it right.

Frankly, it’s pretty sickening to be having this discussion with people who totally know better.

Quote:
It's natural that when you grow up in a place, you have a sense that it's "yours"
I’m not throwing this at you or anyone who isn’t American. But in America that’s a cornerstone of white supremacy. It’s not “ours”. (And before Ant jumps in I know that whites aren’t the only one with regressive immigration views)

Quote:
that is why I have a front door to my house
Sorry man. And this isn’t to you because you’re not American but after the last four years that sounds way too much like the brown people are coming to kick in your doors **** we’ve been bathing in for far too long. I know that’s not how you meant it and it’s not how you feel and you’re the opposite of racist but as an American I’m just NO on that ****.

Open the borders
Nobody illegal
Sanctuary everywhere

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote