Music Banter - View Single Post - 2020 US Election Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 07:40 AM   #2146 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

The problem is less about having a realistic immigration process and more about taking a regressive methodology to the point of parody. To that end, I think Biden will make amends.

Jeff Sessions was a problem (and Trump's executive order back in 2018 didn't do enough to curtail him), but just remember that (also) prior to the Trump Administration there was also nobody actually taking down actual numbers on things like "how many kids are actually being seperated from their families?" and things like that...just like they weren't keeping track of who was going into those cages and for how long.

When the media discovered these things about Bush and Obama's administrations back in 2018-2019, they just wrote it off and decided to lie saying "Well, we don't have the numbers so it must have never happened or just happened once or twice", which was not the right thing to do because their apathy towards real truth gives Biden's administration a pass to continue those practices, just not in blatantly obvious ways.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 02-04-2021 at 08:05 AM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote