Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 03:01 PM   #73832 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Preciate that sister!

On a semi-serious note, obviously I want MB to be a place where I can be me and write what I want to write but other people feel uncomfortable when I move too far in certain directions. It’s a really hard sell to convince me they should feel uncomfortable but it’s an easy sell that people DO feel uncomfortable whether I like it or not. I’m not like an everywhere should be a safe space for everyone type of liberal but I also think it’s totally reasonable for everyone to feel basically comfortable here. Naturally, I think everybody ought to cheer me on and tell me everything I do is awesome but the mods have to balance giving me full liberty with how certain things make other people feel. I’m just saying I plan on reeling in certain aspects of my personality in deference to other people’s psychological space. Even if I don’t really get WHY people get upset I still want people to come on the forum and enjoy themselves. If they’re really bothered by what I’m saying then they’re not enjoying themselves and I want everyone to have a good time.

Well if you want to change, prove it. Words are words. that's all they are.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote