Music Banter - View Single Post - Official Mental Health Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 07:15 PM   #2618 (permalink)
Tristan_Geoff
midnite roles around

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
How does it manifest itself?

My therapist, who cannot diagnose me because she is not my psychiatrist, told me she suspects I have some form of OCD that manifests in repetitive thought patterns but not “physical” (and yes I will still put that word in quotes) behaviors like tics and so forth.
Well. I guess it's a form of pure o but I have terrible intrusive thoughts and obsessions that started when I was abt 16. In a convo with my psychiatrist I had a few hours ago he said it was probably a morality tug and pull, as the intrusive thoughts are something I'd wish not to bring up in detail at least on this public forum as they are quite depraved from a moral standpoint but I have no choice but to obsess over them which makes me think I'm a terrible person. But the fact that, he says, I have such a strong moral standpoint it makes it extremely difficult to cope with having these intrusive thoughts which are less than moral.

The whole situation started bc I brought up the fact that I experienced these thoughts/obsessions on a discord server that was supposedly a "support group" and they banned me the next day, harassed me, and said that my friends that I had confided in were wrong and that I was lying to my doctors about the extent of the condition, which I in fact did not as well as they told me I was gaslighting them when I said that how they treated me made me want to off myself as I was IVCd at the psych ward yet again.

If these people find this account and try to "expose me", due to my name being the same as the one on discord, just know that they are the depraved ones for stigmatizing this illness that I have that I am in fact getting help for as well as stigmatizing my friends. Absolute douchebags the lot of them.

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote