Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 08:49 PM   #27955 (permalink)
Samthesham
Groupie

Default Purchased or delivered today...

1.Pere Ubu / By Order of Mayor Pawlinski (2021) ...My favorite band of the last
46 yrs, David Thomas & the Ubu family return with a very good live document from 2017, not on par with Live At The Longhorn -1978 or David Thomas / Meadville but still a damn fine listening experience from the Avant-garage from these long standing Post-Punk innovators - B+

2.UK s/t (1978)...Prog masters Wetton, Bruford & Holdsworth team up with Eddie Jobson carrying the torch for 70s Prog with fine results, Prog-Pop if you will, my copy is a NM original pressing... A

3.Miles Davis / Panthalassa ...Musician & producer Bill Laswell does a superb job of remixing Fusion era Miles Davis & refreshingly breathes new life into some old masterpieces, a must have for any comprehensive Miles Davis library, highly recommended- A

4.Can / Future Days (1973)...not as prophetic as Tago Mago although realistically the bands most realized work & fine farewell to the Damo Suzuki era, my copy is a NM Restless Retro compact disc, known to be the best Can sounds on the digital format - A

5.Herbie Mann / Push Push (1971)...had this on vinyl since day 1 but now I also own it on disc, Herbie & Duane (Skydog) Allman get funky - B
Samthesham is offline   Reply With Quote