Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 04:36 PM   #3727 (permalink)
Raime
Forever Electro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
That’s such a bitch excuse from the west. Whatever the **** they were saying we saw on TV what they were doing

I get that there was a lag between the medical community ringing alarm bells and the communist party acknowledging it but to anyway imply that even remotely compares to incredible and undeniable complete and unrelenting negligence of the west is insane revisionism.

The west was like I wonder why they’re shutting down Wuhan derp derp

Oh Italy’s ICU’s are over flowing with corpses should we do something. Derp.

Oh New York can’t even make room for their dead. Should we close the bars? Derp.

Hundreds of thousand dead should we cancel sporting events? Play ball. Derp. Derp.
I'm not making excuses for the West at all. I'm mainly talking about the period before they shut down Wuhan from December to the last week of January. It's dumb to place the blame entirely on China, and who knows what things would be like if the rest of the world knew a few weeks or a month beforehand. China is slow to wake, but they took extreme measures to contain it in their borders when they did act. Countries like the US don't really have the capability to do things like that (for various reasons).

Awful trash that I listen to

Awful trash that I own

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I’m a full on fascist. I don’t even give a **** about making sense.

Do you have a black truck?
Raime is offline   Reply With Quote