Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 04:33 AM   #9866 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

1. Go to your bookshelves (or wherever you keep books), close your eyes and randomly grab a book. Open to page 30 and quote the first full sentence on the page.
Skip.

2. You can keep only 3 books for the rest of your life. Which would they be?
I'm gonna go with OHs thinking on this, either super long or complicated or something I've been postponing to read forever so let's say: Belle du Seigneur - Albert Cohen, The magic mountain - Thomas Man and either Ulysses by Joyce or Infinite Jest by DFW (both of which I started and gave up on soon)...or In search of lost time? That one seems longer.

3. What is your ethnic background?
100% white and Slavic. Probably inbred to be honest, 99% of my ancestors are from the same island (one came from the neighboring island, that's about as diverse as we get ).

4. Describe one of the most embarrassing moments in your life.
One of the latest exams I had in college, the written part I apparently aced (got an A) and then didn't know a single answer in the oral part. After the first couple of questions my brain just froze. There are more embarrassing ones but who wants to share that?

5. What is your ultimate comfort food?
Pizza.

6. What is the last film you watched in the theater?
Tenet. Waste of money. The sound design was awful, made the whole experience extremely uncomfortable.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote