Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 07:30 AM   #3769 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
nah bruh you have a transparently **** take here

It's all about deflecting blame from trump cause China bad.

Say what you will about China... Clearly every single east asian country including China , sk, Vietnam etc know how to deal with this sorta pandemic and we don't. The numbers are clear as day. Covid 19 is the biggest east asian win since the mongol empire.
Wrong answer bud. And the fact you really believe that is pathetic. You can't make basic distinctions so you have to strawman. I get it, but it doesn't work in an argument with me. News flash: the coronavirus didn't emerge in America, so constantly deflecting back to how Trump did a poor job in dealing with it when it didn't come from here is irrelevant. I look at it this way - America could have done the best job possible and you would have still seen deaths all over the world. If China had done what it was supposed to on a much smaller area of land (AKA a fraction of the effort), then nobody in any other country would have died. This isn't difficult to understand. Citing how great a job they did turning Wuhan into Ground Zero only after the whole planet got ****ed over doesn't change the fact they are STILL responsible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Which is it ant

Are you a man of your word or a dog whistle for President Donald J Trump ?
I've never said anything positive about China in the last six years. That predates Trump, and that's what they're fixated on. Unfortunately, you have a few here who seem to have short-term memory loss and have to make up things I've said in order to make themselves look good. I guess they can be consistent when it comes to that particular approach. I know reading is hard guys, but you can do better than this.

So yes, I've always been a man of my word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I think you're unbelievably stupid
What a coincidence, I've thought the same thing about you for years now. Wonderful.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 02-08-2021 at 07:59 AM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote