Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 04:30 PM   #3773 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Wrong answer bud. And the fact you really believe that is pathetic. You can't make basic distinctions so you have to strawman. I get it, but it doesn't work in an argument with me. News flash: the coronavirus didn't emerge in America, so constantly deflecting back to how Trump did a poor job in dealing with it when it didn't come from here is irrelevant. I look at it this way - America could have done the best job possible and you would have still seen deaths all over the world. If China had done what it was supposed to on a much smaller area of land (AKA a fraction of the effort), then nobody in any other country would have died. This isn't difficult to understand. Citing how great a job they did turning Wuhan into Ground Zero only after the whole planet got ****ed over doesn't change the fact they are STILL responsible.

I've never said anything positive about China in the last six years. That predates Trump, and that's what they're fixated on. Unfortunately, you have a few here who seem to have short-term memory loss and have to make up things I've said in order to make themselves look good. I guess they can be consistent when it comes to that particular approach. I know reading is hard guys, but you can do better than this.

So yes, I've always been a man of my word.

What a coincidence, I've thought the same thing about you for years now. Wonderful.
you don't think it's a little rich to say they're responsible for the whole world getting sick cause they didn't contain it? You think we would've done a better job containing it? You really believe that, despite the fact that they have handled the virus way better than we did?

Save me the "I care about the whole world" crap. I didn't just fall off a turnip truck.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote